Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

~Aries New Moon~ Hold On Tight!

Yesterday the New moon in Aries blasted it's way in...I say blasted, because I feel blasted from it. When Aries is in the moon sign, I can always tell. People seem to have shorter fuses. I know I do. I have kept a moon journal for years, so I know aries definitely effects me, and not in a good way sometimes. But I can also watch it in those around me. I try to keep a tight reign on my tongue (and fingers in the cyber world) during the aries moon. Add the RX into it, and its a recipe for disaster. 

This time of year with the equinox fast approaching, everything underneath the surface is struggling to get out. From the depths of the earth to the depths of our souls as well. Aries will be entering it's Sun sign soon toward the end of the month. I am glad the rx will be over before then!

Here is an excerpt from: Astro*Lore - Astrology by Laurie from yesterday.

http://www.facebook.com/Astrology.Astrolore 


 Tuesday, March 12, 2013:
Today we begin to emerge from the surreal, intangible space of water and sensitivity we have been in for several weeks now. Please take the time to consider what have we learned during this time? What are we bringing with us from this immersion in our deepest unconscious emotional states? Where in our lives are we ready to take what we have learned and put it to use through an action that needs to be taken?
Today MARS, the ruler of ARIES, leaves the deep waters of Pisces behind and blasts into his home sign (ARIES) where he is courageous, determined, and possibly combative.
Zero degrees Aries is an important point where our personal lives and the larger world stage impact each other in a powerful manner. Keep our eyes open as the personal planets move, one by one, over this culturally sensitive area in the coming weeks.
MOON ENTERS ARIES as well today, we feel this emotional strength kick in, we feel Fire and a need for independent action.
Where does ARIES lie in your chart? What action do you need to take in this area? 


The words *Blast*, *Combative*, *Fire*....all ring true for yesterday. From old biddy's calling to bitch about my kid walking by their house with his friends, to distant family members fighting amongst themselves all claws and teeth. I say distant because they live so far away. But they are close to my heart, and breaks my heart that it all got so ugly. And there was nothing I could do to stop it. I just sat and watched open mouthed, and *facepalm*.

Then the husband came home, and his day hadn't been any better. Psycho's are running amok, and what can you do, but step back and be ready to punt?

Todays astro*lore by Laurie says:
 Wednesday, March 13, 2013:
A huge change is coming and yet we must wait patiently a while longer!
With MOON and MARS now in ARIES (joining Uranus) we are all feeling very anxious to move forward. We want Spring to come, we want that new job, that new project to get off the ground, that big move! Whatever it is in our lives, we want it NOW! We want ACTION!
Slow down, it is not time yet. We need to practice patience a little longer. The forward motion has begun but it is not off the ground yet.
We still have five planets in Pisces (Sun, Venus, Chiron, Mercury, & Neptune) with Mercury still retrograde. It is best to practice restraint. Mercury, still in Pisces, remains retrograde until Sunday.
Venus trines the North Node today encouraging us to stay in-tune with our imagination and our intuition. We are not yet awake from the water trance we have been emerged in. It is not time yet to properly implement our next steps forward. The plan and the energy is building now, but don't be in a hurry to blast forward.
Today's Aries Moon Squares Pluto. Watch for power plays. Simply resist engagement with those who seek power and control.
Keyword: Patience, Intuition, Preparation


*Patience, Intuition, Preparation* A huge change is coming, so don't rush it! And don't engage with power seeking control mongers! 

I know I cringed yesterday when we had to send off some very important paperworks through the mail. NOTHING important should be done during the RX, because it will go wrong. But, I am trying to keep some positive faith that we had all our ducks lined up, i's dotted, and t's crossed...because there was no way we could wait another week, for RX to go direct. 

So I will be trying to restrain myself today. I think I will be seeking refuge in solitude, and wait for the moon sign, and rx to move on out, and over. And wait for the Winds of Change to blow on through.

Good luck!!!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment