Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

~Coffee Time~

A Morning person....I am not! As I sit here this morning, sipping on my first cup of coffee...wondering why, sleep was so elusive to me last night. I just savor the aroma of the cup.

The sun is breaking over the horizon, looks like it will be a beautifully cold crisp morning out there this morning, in the Wild west. But it still doesn't matter. My eyes are barely open. I am inhaling the java as I type. Getting my son ready for school, and then myself ready for work. I just dread getting dressed and going outside this morning.

I went to bed early, but was still awake at 1 a.m. And when I looked at the clock at 5 a.m. and felt just as awake as 1 a.m. I knew that this morning, when that dreaded alarm clock went off...that I would be sleeping so good, that getting up, would be like ack!.

Happy Monday! argh! The only day of the week worse than Monday is Tuesday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment