Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunsets of the Wild West

I have had a totally different blog post running around in my head, but my adhd brain got side tracked on sunset pictures, and so that is what is coming out, instead of what I had originally planned. But the one in my head will come out eventually. In the meantime, I thought I would share some of the sunsets that I took pictures of over last year.





Sunsets are my favorite time of day. I can't say that I prefer sunsets to sunrise, I just see more sunsets. Being a NON morning person and all.




I liked the pink in this one. This is at one of the lakes we go camping at during the summer months. 




Same tree and lake as the above picture, just a different time of night and different color schemes. 

 


Setting Sun....





I am throwing this picture in with the sunsets, because this IS a picture of the sun. Last summer the wild fires were so bad that we had days of ash so bad they were advising everyone to stay indoors. So of course, we all ran out in it...me with camera in hand so I could grab some pictures. Then ran back inside and shutting doors and windows. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sunsets, I have a few of those that need to get used up in a post - that's what my posts have been recently, me using up all those hundreds of photos I've accumulated.

    ReplyDelete