Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Comments...?

I do not know where else to put this particular post. It isn't about magic, gardens, witchs or paganims, it is about COMMENTING to the blog, and MY LACK of being able too!

Most definitely I am new to this blogging world. I am loving it so far, I love to ramble at the fingertips, and this is a great place to do it. But I also like, communicating with others about things too...

I have had a couple of lovely comments, where I would really like to be able to reply to the commenters, so they do not think I am simply ignoring them....because I'm not! I just can't comment, on my *own* blog..? WHY?!! I am logged in when I try to comment, then it has me choose an ID...then when I hit send, it just dissappears out into cyber-space someplace never to be seen or heard from again. WHY...won't it just post, under the persons comment, I am trying to reply too? Is there a setting, I am missing for this someplace??

I had comments set, where anyone and everyone could comment, because, lets face it, I wanted some feedback. Since then, I have had TONS OF SPAM comments as well...I was expecting, some trolling, or people just wanting to be mean. But these are like *bot* spams...I do not think they are real people at all..at least trolls and mean people, are REAL people...LOL 

So, I just wanted to do a shout out...to any and all who may be reading...that if you comment on the blog, and I never reply....it isn't for lack of trying! I am/have been trying, I just haven't figured out, exactly HOW to get it accomplished....( any thoughts or advice on this would be highly welcome...just, if you don't hear back from me, don't think I am being rude, in not thanking you...thanks in advance, for ANY help that you may have, or tricks of the trade ).

Oh, and Good, Happy Tuesday morning...it's starting out dreary here, but looks like the sun is trying to peak its head in...

Blessings, & Thank-You...if you have read through this little rant ;-) )0(     

3 comments:

  1. Welcome..I am glad and honored to have you in my circles.Look foward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. https://www.searchenginejournal.com/social-sharing-sites/261563/

    ReplyDelete