Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ramblings introduction

Where to start?

Rambling along in the Wild Wild West is the best place, I suppose. My husband and I have been out here now for 16  years. We both grew up in the midwest, and so it was quite a culture shock to us, when we moved out here. This many years later though, we love it, and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Fresh, clean, mountain Air. There is nothing quite like it.



Meandering along a cold mountain stream, I can never help but to kick my shoes off and go splashing through!

Stopping to admire Mother Earth's little treasure's along the way...

And reveling in the Fire in the Sky at night...

Truly just a walk outside, and you can have all the Elements at your finger tips. Earth/Fire/Air & Water...

These are the ramblings of this Wild West Witch....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment