Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

~Time Fly's when you Ride a Broom~



Wow! Where did this week go? The first week of Spring and it has just flown by. I know I have bitched about the time change enough, but it sure has sped things up. I can't seem to get anything done in a timely manner. Every day it seems its time for dinner, and the breakfast dishes, are barely done.

On an good note this week, Mercury went direct! whoo! I gotta say this. The third day after Mercury went direct it was the spring equinox...and my fridge, that had stopped working during the RX...STARTED working again! ON the equinox! *Happy Dance* Now mind you, I realize, there must be something more going on with the darn thing, but for now, it is freezing my ice! That is really all that matters. Everything else is still in the spare fridge, because, lets face it, we don't know how long it is going to last, and still have a new one coming. But for now, I am saving a few steps not having to fill my ice cube trays up, and for that, I am thankful~ lol~

The first half of March in the Wild West was absolutely gorgeous! No complaints here what so ever, and Spring Fever has been hitting hard. But since the equinox, we have had a change for the worse. Yesterday we had 90mph Winds, Rain, Snow, then Sunshine. Today it is dreary. And I have been seeing all over the web, where people are wondering. WHERE THE HECK IS SPRING?

Well it's coming folks. But it is apparently going to be taking it's sweet time this year. In the mean time, take this time to get the spring cleaning done. Both physically and mentally. That way when the weather does finally break, and its nice outside...There is no worry that you are ready to get out there and enjoy it. Without feeling guilty about needing to be inside getting things done. Or feeling like you are missing out, on the outdoor fun, from being stuck inside having to get all the internal things done first.





Because it is going to fly by quickly. We are already into the 3rd month of 2013. This is a rockin' year. While there seem to be many trials and tribulations on the horizon, this is still the year to take the Broom by the handle and fly with it. While I am anxiously awaiting for the things in these pictures to GREEN UP...I know that it will be here before we know it. And the summer of 2013 is going to be one to remember. Make it so! Blessed Be )0(   

No comments:

Post a Comment